We’ve installed a Dell E515DW network multifunction device (print/scan/fax). Please use this device ONLY for scanning and faxing.
To install the device to your computer:
1. Go to http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04 and enter the following Service Tag id: 2LGM132
2. Select Drivers and Downloads
3. Under “Applications”, download the following: “Dell Multifunction Printer | E515dw Software Suite and Driver”
4. A zip file will download, custom configured for your particular operating system. Once downloaded, extract the folder and then, select SETUP.EXE (or SETUP Application)
5. For PC devices, enter Control Panel and search for Scanners and Cameras
6. Under Scanners and Cameras, select the Dell R515dw Scanner and press Properties (enter YES in the following window).
7. Select the Scan To Button tab, and select Register your PC with the Scan To, and input a display name. Select a PIN and then press OK.
These instructions are for Windows, but similar for a Mac.
In the event you need assistance, contact Dell Support at 1-866-203-6875.